FS/FT '80's Larrivee Solid Body Electic / RS-4 I believe

swhoelefp69

• Members

Sorry, had this in the Acoustic guitar forum in error:

Recently acquired this, so not much known about it's history... it's in good condition, but there are signs that it was played, and it's definitely not a museum piece !... the one obvious issue, is where it appears the tremolo bar created a mark on the body... there's lot of nicks and scratches on the guitar (I've tried to photograph as much as possible) but it's very solid and sound's unreal... these are active EMG's in this, folks... I did tighten the tremolo springs, so the Kahler trem only works for dive-bombs ! (it stays in tune better, if it's not floating !)... there are no screws for the string lock, but the nut is there, and it works perfectly... just, pick up the right screws if you wanna lock the strings... aside from these issues, the frets do show sign of wear, but there's lots of life left if they were dressed by your friendly neighborhood luthier !... oh yeah, and the white has faded a bit in places to an off-white... non-original hardshell case included and I'll ship this anywhere in Canada or the Continental US for $600... these are getting harder and harder to find... and, I can't remember ever seeing one with active EMG's... (the battery compartment is accessible via the back plate)... PM me if interested... I'm open to a cash sale, or trades... CA Cargo is what I'm after but also would consider another acoustic... and could possibly even trade up, but not too high !

Pics are found here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/JKevinMy...idbodyElectric

Archived