FS/FT Strat JEM bodies for recording interface/offers?

ricky_lee

• Members

Have some projects sitting around that just aren't getting done.

#1 is a WD USA made alder strat body in Honeyburst finish. It is of medium weight. Routed for three single coils. The body was assembled with a neck at one point and has seen light playtime. There are no chips scratches dings, ect. Has strap buttons, Wilkinson vintage steel block trem and copper foil shielding installed. Add neck, tuners, and electronics and you are ready to go. Great upgrade for older swimming pool route Fender USA strats.

#2 is an aftermarket body for Ibanez JEM and RG guitars. It is very light weight Alder. AANJ. rear routed. Routed to accept Edge and Lo-Pro Edge trems and Ibanez Japan neck. The body has never been finished and is Completely raw. Requires sanding, finishing, ect. Great way to upgrade your RG to a JEM look with the correct handle and Lions claw routing, or for a custom project.

Willing to trade either or both for usb/firewire recording interface compatible with Cubase. Prefer something with a software pkg as I would like to have a second mobile system for my laptop. LE is fine. Let me know what you have or cash offers.

Will post pics tonite so check back.

Archived