Epiphone Les Paul

paul999b

• Members

Ok, I bought this guitar, and like it, but I just don't need two guitars. I don't play in a band anymore and only need one guitar.

It's the Epiphone Les Paul Standard on Musicians Friend that's a "second" that costs $329.00 new. Mine is about 5 months old, black with creme pickguard. I put new pickups in it, a '59 and JB (SH4)set of Seymour Duncans. Also will include the heavy duty strap locks I bought for it and am not going to use.

I am selling it, but not looking to get lowballed on it or anything. If anyone wants it I'm selling it. Asking $350 picked up for it at zip code 17754. If you'd like to buy it it's $350 plus shipping to the Lower 48 states. Figure that's about fair. I spent 330 on the guitar, 150 on the pickups and 20 on the strap locks, totalling about 500 - Plus saving you the aggrivation of putting in the pickups.

Guitar is in excellent shape. I don't even know why it was a second it looks perfect. Slight marks under light from pick scratching, but not a lot of guitars don't have that issue.

Message me if you are interested. I will listen to trades. I have a Schecter S-1 and don't want anything similar to that. Looking for an Epiphone LP Jr '57 Reissue, an Edwards LP Jr. with P90's, a hollow body, or a telecaster. Can do cash to make up the difference. Thank you.

Archived