FS.....Gibson MIII

uberthrall

• Members

I've seen something that I really want to jump on, so I'm gonna see if there's any interest in this one. I have three days to move it, so after that I'm gonna take it off the market, so to speak. This one's a Gibson MIII.....24 fret, set neck, with a Scballer Floyd. It has the 498 and 500 series Gibby pups I believe. These also feature a really innovative wiring scheme. The mini toggle activates a second series of pup sounds.....split coil variants are in the 1-4 positions, while position #5 is a killswitch.......I loved this feature when I had my first one, playing at about the same volume as a Harrier jumpjet...lol. I also have the nice Gibson case.....the brown one with the pink fur. I'll snap a pic for anyone who's interested.

Overall, this one's in fine shape. There's one chip on the front edge of the body. Aside from that it's issue free. The frets have tons of life left in them, no electronic issues....etc. I'm looking to get $1,100 shipped and insured to the CONUS for it. If it doesn't go in the next few days as I said, I'll almost certainly pull it back.

gibsonmiii001rx5.jpg

gibsonmiii002xf0.jpg

gibsonmiii008qt5.jpg

gibsonmiii006ns5.jpg

Archived