Guild Stafire 4 Trade or Sale

gardners2

• Members

I am re-posting this guitar. I got a ton of offers, but did not get any offers that I was particularly interested in last time. But I am just not playing this guitar at all. Anyway it is a 1996 Guild Starfire 4. Rosewood fret board simi-hollow body. The finish is a beautiful tobacco sunburst that must be seen to believe. The pickups are guild hand-wound humbuckers that have a sublime sound. If you play blues or Jazz the neck pickup is wonderful. Combine both pickups for some fantastic tones and rock out in the bridge position for those bright leads. I usually keep it in the neck position because of the great bluesy tones. Minor Fret wear and one small, tiny nick on the headstock. I love this guitar and will only sale it for 1,500; feel free to make an offer but I will not move much on that price. I know what these have been selling for on ebay and in shops and you will not find one with this finish and condition for less. I will trade the guitar for a nice strat, for a great acoustic or acoustic/electric. I will also trade this guitar with my 2006 USA 62 reissue strat with Texas special Pickups for a great PRS preferably and semi hollowbody. Let me know if you are interested and feel free to make offers you may have something I like that I did not mention. NO SHREDERS

Thanks!

DSCN2300.jpg

DSCN2299.jpg

SANY0161.jpg

SANY0159.jpg

• Members

I do not want to be rude, but I also do not want to waist any more of my time. Make an offer on this guitar for around 1500, if you are offering a trade offer that is worth the same great. if not be prepared to add some cash. I am willing to work with you but I am not going to take a 300 or 400 dollar hit on this one it is to nice and plays to well for that crap.

• Members

If YOU contact another member here and offer YOUR Guild in trade on their guitar, you might want to establish your terms up front. You don't exchange email for two days, and then at the 11th hour decide you want cash added to the deal. Most people would consider that Bait & Switch. YOU are the one who made the offer, so if you want to know who's wasting time, look in the mirror, junior. That little tactic won't win you a lot of friends here.

• Members

In your post, I don't remember if it was craigslist or on here offers to add cash, so i assume you are intelligent enough to understand I am not driving and trading for a guitar worth less than mine read my post it says I am firm on the price. I didn't call anyone out with my post just made a statement. If I was going to "bait and switch" I would have met you seen the guitar and then asked for cash. I let you know before hand. I wasn't speaking directly to you I was just making this statement so it doesn't happen again. Stop being so sensitive and mucking up my for sale ad.

Archived