FS:Rickenbacker 360 Fireglo & Washburn P2 Black

orange worker

• Members

All prices shipped priority w/ insurance & paypal'd. International buyers welcome but you pay actual priority shipping AND the 3% paypal fee for the shipping cost. NO trades at this time, sorry.

Earthquaker Devices Hummingbird - has most recent update (version 3) from Jamie. s/n 005. velcro'd. w/ box. exc. condition $105

Roland DC-50 Digital Chorus w/ Boss FS-5L - rare unit only made in 76. s/n under 500. don't think more than $500 were made. Size of a Space Echo - has a Hall Echo setting & Chorus (CE-1 circuit) $250

Danelectro FabTone - i got this in high school like 10 years ago. doesn't work with 9v but fine with an adapter. $20

mini-DSC_1337.jpg

mini-DSC_1338.jpg

mini-DSC_1331.jpg

mini-DSC_1329.jpg

Washburn P2

I am the original owner. Purchased new in 98 or 99 from Musicians Friend. Has original Washburn "Rock the World" leather-ish gigbag. Good overall condition. Plays great but I can't stand the sound of humbuckers, nor the LP style. Has a 623 in the neck and a 621 in the bridge (both Washburn branded). I believe this is the first year they were made. I remember only having the option of baby blue & black when i ordered. This model didn't have the pickguard. Made in Korea. Tuners work great, but i forget the brand (grover i think). I took the knobs off and i don't know where they are - so is sold without knobs. Cosmetically is in good shape, though there is a deep gash on the front from getting whallopped by a kick drum by my friend years ago. See the fender pick for size comparison. Neck is straight, frets aren't really worn at all. Some dust from sitting out but otherwise pretty clean. These apparently don't come up very often - last i could find via google search was last year on ebay. Paid ~$600 new IIRC - would like to get $475 shipped/paypaled.

mini-DSC_1355.jpg

mini-DSC_1353.jpg

mini-DSC_1356.jpg

if you want more pictures please PM me your email addy & i will get some out.

Archived