LF FERNANDES MONTEREY DELUXE/ELITE

xnickbeex

• Members

none on ebay? i'd imagine you could find a used one there...

-i just got a deluxe in trade(ivory) and after a little fret level/setup it is a very nice player and stays in tune well,good pickups also(SD's). not TOO crazy about the shape,but it is more comfortable and balances better than some other dual hum guitars i have known...

• Members

none on ebay? i'd imagine you could find a used one there...

-i just got a deluxe in trade(ivory) and after a little fret level/setup it is a very nice player and stays in tune well,good pickups also(SD's). not TOO crazy about the shape,but it is more comfortable and balances better than some other dual hum guitars i have known...

Just found this one on the bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fernandes-Monterey-Elite-w-Sustainer-Wine-red_W0QQitemZ160292703526QQihZ006QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

It says its the elite version but it looks like a deluxe. I'm pretty sure it is...The new elites all have quilt top style finishes. Unless this is an older version that I'm not aware of....The Ivory one is up there too for the same price. $749. Seems like a really good deal and I've heard great things, there are just no Canadian dealers currently. It's good to hear that it stays in tune, and I love SD's so I think I'll like it if I decide to get one!

• Members

yep,i reckon that is an older elite ... the deluxe doesn't have the sustainer from what i have seen.

-a good number of ebay dealers i have checked out will do a setup as part of the sale for a new instrument...i didn't mind doing the work on mine since it was used(plus it was pretty minor),but it's worth an inquiry.

Archived