F/S F/T GIBSON SG & EPI LES PAUL

james allen

• Members

I really hate to sell these but i need a good hi gain tube head so here goes gibson SG limted edition cresent 2002 model very good to excellent condition plays and sounds like a dream.all original beside the bridge pickup was replaced with a bill lawrence.hard shell case asking $500.00 shipped. next is a older epi les paul ser#starting with U amber sunburst flame top plays better then any epi i have ever played and that alot. good shape does have a couple small dings tuners have been upgraded with real gibson key stones. comes with hard case asking 325.00 shipped.may trade both for a good hi gain two channel head.for more info or pictures e-mail me at jamesallen746@yahoo.com.sorry about the long add.JAMES.

• Members

Do you still have the original SG pup? Are you the original owner? Did you buy it new or used? Is it faded brown or faded red (can't tell from the picture)? What kind of case? What kind of Bill Lawrence? What does it do for the sound (harsh, smoother, etc.)? Have more pictures of the SG?

• Members

no sorry i dont have the original pickup it was already changed over we i got the guitar.i really dont know what model the pickup is all its has on it is bill lawrence u.s.a. as far as the sound you can get really sweet cleans or as dirty as you want a little hotter than the gibson pickup it is faded brown. and the case is a musicains friend brand.

Archived