FS: Epiphone Les Paul "Goth" Customized with EMG 81/82 active pickups

plaid_emu

• Members

Some items for sale at good prices. I hate to do this but I've had a serious string of bad luck in December with emergency surgery (no health insurance). Also two auto accidents with both our cars from a result of the bad weather. The heater core and timing chain cover gasket on the Lincoln also needed replaced this week and that set me back about $1,000. Not to mention the financial recovery mode post X-Mas. I figure all these items can be replaced at some point if I really want them back so PM if you want something, you lucky bastards! :mad:

Here's my Ebay feedback from prior sales:

eBay My World - plaid_emu

Epiphone Les Paul "Goth" Customized with EMG 81/82 active pickups and professionally "set-up" by Hauer Music in Dayton Ohio. Make me an offer. I've got $700 in this guitar and it's literally only been used for about 2.5 hours. I'm not a guitar player. I bought it for when my brother or my friends come over to play along with my synths and sequences, but they don't play it frequently enough to justify having it around.

P0002386-1.jpg

I'm only willing to accept PayPal for now. All these prices include shipping costs in the Continental United States. Not interested in shipping internationally unless you're willing to cover the extra cost. I'll ship the items 48 hrs. after the PayPal funds are received/cleared. All items are in perfect 100% functioning condition and cosmetically are outstanding in appearance (with the exception of the TX81Z which is in fair cosmetic condition, but works great).

Archived