Gibson Faded Flying V

lewzer

• Members

I'm looking to sell my Faded Flying V to fund another guitar purchase. There is really nothing wrong with the guitar, I'm just looking for something different and this one doesn't get played as much as my others. So, I think it should go to someone who will appreciate it more.

The guitar plays and sounds great. It's all stock aside from a volume pot that had to be replaced. The people that replaced installed a tall pot instead of a regular one so one of the volume knobs sticks up slightly higher than the others. It works fine and it's really hardly noticeable.

The fret edges are a tad sharp, but not sharp enough to make it unplayable. They were this way when I acquired it through an HC trade and haven't bothered me enough to get them fixed up. There's also a scuff under the pickup switch that I'll try to get out before I ship. I have strap locks for this guitar, which I will include with purchase. There are also a few small dings in the body but nothing I was able to get in pictures. Speaking of pictures (Sorry about the bad quality):

FILE0003.JPG

FILE0006.JPG

FILE0008.JPG

I would like to get $450 shipped for this one. I'm interested in trades, also. I'm just not exactly sure what I want. I will also include the Gibson gig bag.

• Members
I have an Early 90's MIM Tele that is Olympic White,with an American rosewood neck,the front pup is US,and it has a Rio Grande bridge pup.It is wired so when going to the front from the rear you do not lose your highs.I will include an Allparts 3 ply Black humbucker pickgaurd loaded with a mid 80's DiMarzio bucker in a silver cover.This guitar has some dings/chips as it has been on the front lines of PUNK ROCK for years but is a faithful killing machine that will NEVER let you down.My son broke our digi cam so I'll try to find some one to shoot and down load those for you if you have to see it.I need a V!!!!! Thanks Rory C
:thu:

PM me some pics when you get a chance. I'll have a look.

Archived