79 Guild F-112, recording gear, PignoseG40V

sumphead

• Members

First up is a 1979 Guild F-112 N.T. Made in Westerly of course. Dual truss adjust still works perfectly. Several honest dings but not abused in it's years. Pro neck reset, recent setup. I should have just had a new nut cut but instead my neck shimmed the original, which is fine but not very pretty. Plays amazingly well, I am just not the 12 string type I suppose. The last one I saw on that auction site went for over $1100 in a little better cosmetic shape. I'll start at a flexible $950 shipped. Original blue lined Guild case.

DSCF6193.jpg

DSCF6194.jpg

DSCF6195.jpg

I also have a TonePort UX2 interface. I have misplaced the Gearbox CD, which I may fine but it's a free download from the Line6 website anyway, for the best updates. With USB....$80 Shipped

Also a NEW in Box, meaning I never even opened the box and it's still sealed, Set of M-Audio StudioPro3 monitors. They were about $130 when they were new, now that they are discontinued they can be had for around $99 if you can find someone who has them. ummm $85 shipped?

DSCF6194.jpg

Last, for now, is a pignose G40V. 40 watt all tube little monster. A couple nicks and a snag in the tolex as pictured. Works Great, sweet bluesy tone. I wanted to mod it but never found time. Easy to mod and powerful.

$200 shipped.

I have to many projects and to little time. I have more to list but no time to inventory and photo. Prices are shipped CONUS. Paypal is fine with Verified account and confirmed address. Trade offers welcome, but I am in gear reduction mode, so I mean no offense if I can't accept.

I NEED an old National Reso, duolian, tri-, or O and will trade even more for one. But anything offered will be considered.

Thanks,

R-

Archived