FS/FT Reverend Jetstream 390 w/ Trem

wrxplayer

• Members

SOLD!!

I have a Reverend Jetstream 390 w/ Wilkinson Tremelo that I recently bought on TGP. It's in excellent condition w/ two very small blemishes:

1. There's a pinhead-sized chip in the bottom of the front. Very small.

2. There's a very slight smudge in the finish that you might never have noticed if I didn't point it out. It won't show up in pics. Looks like a faint fingerprint but won't wipe off and I haven't attempted a deep clean.

I really like this guitar but (like most of you) have too many guitars and my strat and Ampeg P90 guitar cover the ground that this guitar covers.

The seller passed along a fine deal and I will pass along the same. I need to net $400, so you'll pay $400 + paypal fees and shipping. I'm in Central NJ and work in NYC. You can save shipping if you'll take pickup at my house, office, or Penn Station (NYC or Newark).

Comes w/ gig bag.

I prefer a cash deal but would consider other guitars in trade, particularly a nice Tele style.

PM or email me is fine. Lots of references on TGP and sold a Mojave Peacemaker here and way too many positive ebay feedbacks under nycbiddingfool.

jetstream1.jpg

jetstream2.jpg

jetstream3.jpg

jetstream4.jpg

reverend001.jpg

Archived