FS/FT Lots of Stuff 4 Sale!!!!!

Nick74

• Members

I have a lot of stuff that I have that I don't use at all so I figured that Id post it and see if it would guage any interest.

First off this might be a deal breaker for some of you but I don't accept paypal. I hate paypal and will never use them again! I do accept cash or check or money order.

First up.......

3 Fender American Standard 11 mint green pickguards mild pick scratches $10.00 each

Dimarzio White Metal (Yes I said metal!) Clip Lock Strap. The clips are metal not plastic! Never used! Yea its cool! $20.00

Boss CE-5 Chorus Pedal with the original box too! $50.00

Boss SD-1 in players condition! It works 100%! Missing the gain knob and the little on button inside is broke. So I stuck some tape and a penny to it and it works just fine. $25.00

Boss V-Wah Pedal $75.00

Rocktron Metal Planet Distortion pedal, missing half a knob $25.00

Radial Tone Bone Hot British Distortion Pedal. The tube was up graded to a JJs 12AX7 instead of the stock Ruby. $100.00 comes with adapter

Radial Tone Bone Classic Distortion Pedal This one has the stock Ruby tube. $100.00 Comes with adapter

Fender Mexican maple strat neck that I tried to home scallop a few years back and I nicked a few frets. Its a great neck but the scallops could be touched up and the frets could be crowned and it would be fine. $50.00

EMG 81-7 Seven string pickup. Un used no pots as is $65.00

Dimarzio Fred black humbucker. Short lead! About 5 inches left. $35.00

Dimarzio Area 58 with a white cover or an aged white cover $35.00

Dimarzio Area 61 with a white cover or an aged white cover $35.00

Fender SCN pickups with the S1 switch aged knobs $100.00

As for trades Im only interested in the following.........

Other overdrive pedals like the BB Preamp or a Maxon or a white Air Norton or Breed. Maybe a new wah like the Ernie Ball Wah or the Zakk Wylde wah or the Jimi Hendrix Wah.

Items ship from Crystal Lake IL. 60014

Sorry I forgot to mention PM me if interested in any one of the items

Archived