PRICE DROP!!!!! PRS Custom 24 10-TOP w/BIRDS, LIKE NEW! $1800 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

martysnarf

• Members

Alright guys- this has been up for a week with hundreds of views, and I have had LOTS of trade offers, but CASH IS KING. I have my eye on a strat here, and I want to sell this guitar. I know the economy sucks, so I am as close to GIVING it away as I can be!! Help me out here!!! $1800 SHIPPED gets you a $3K+ CUSTOM PRS 10 TOP for basically half-price. Help me out here- TAKE THIS THING OFF MY HANDS SO I CAN GET MY STRAT!! LET'S DO THIS!!

THANKS!!

Up for sale or trade is my 2006 PRS Custom 24 in Vintage Yellow with a STUNNING quilted maple 10-TOP. This guitar is absolutely GORGEOUS, and plays like a dream. It has less than 10 hours playing time on it; it's essentially brand-new. It has been in my studio on a stand or in its case since I bought it in Fall of 2006. I have gigged with it twice, but that's about it. It has been babied and cared for meticulously. The rosewood neck is a REGULAR/STANDARD neck carve; it is VERY comfortable and "plays like buttah." The neck is similar to my SG, and some Les Pauls that I have played- but not quite as thick. That's why I ordered it this way. The Regular necks are scarce; most of the PRS' are either Wide-Thin or Wide-Fat. The neck feels GREAT! Completely stock with HFS and Vintage pups.

It has 2 BARELY NOTICEABLE dings on it; one nick in the finish just above the 6 of the serial number on the back of the headstock (shown in the 4th picture from the top); it's about the size of a pinhead. This happened when I had it strapped on me in my studio and I bent over to screw with one of my settings on my mixing board, and the headstock tapped the edge of my computer desk and it got a TINY chip in the finish. It's on the back, and you wouldn't know it was there unless I pointed it out. The other nick is on the very bottom of the guitar on the top edge just above the strap screw. You can't see it- it's just kind of a ripple in the finish and I honestly never noticed it until recently; it may have been there when I bought it. It is not a ding or a chip, but just kind of a little dip in the finish on the edge of the guitar. It's hard to explain; I tried to take a picture of it but you honestly can't see it at all. If you run your finger over it you can feel it, but it's not visible at all. I just wanted to disclose this.

Comes with OHSC and ALL case-candy and original hang-tag. The case has a few scrapes on the outside from me putting it in and out of my car, but it's in really good shape and pristine on the inside. Both the guitar and the case still have that brand-new smell to them!! I am the original owner and it has only been played by me, and has been kept in a smoke-free home.

I see the same model today on Musician's Friend for $3605 and at Guitar Center for $3213. These maple quilt tops are harder to come by these days; I live in Maryland aka "PRSland"- pretty close to the factory- and know the market for these pretty well. There are more flames out there than quilts, and this one is just beautiful.

I am selling it because I have always been a strat guy, and as much as I adore this guitar, I REALLY want another strat and am interested in a few that I have found on TGP and locally. I'd like to sell my PRS so I can get another strat, or trade for one with someone on here.

I'd like to sell this to a fellow TGP-er for $1800, SHIPPED!! I WOULD ALSO CONSIDER TRADING FOR:

-A '57 AVRI STRAT PLUS CASH (any color BUT sunburst)

-A NICE CUSTOM SHOP STRAT (any color BUT sunburst)

Again, BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS IS A QUILTED 10-TOP!! PM me with any ideas or reasonable offers that you have, and I will get back to you right away. I have done 3 transactions on TGP, and have references and great Feedback on Ebay. I'd be happy to provide more pics as well. Thank you kindly for looking!

OnStand.jpg

body.jpg

onbed.jpg

backofheadstock.jpg

back.jpg

closeupflame.jpg

incase.jpg

casecandy.jpgheadstock.jpg

sideonstand.jpg

Archived