Roland VK8 module

Bronzee

• Members

Hello, is there anyone that knows how to get the vk8 module to play thur my keyboard. I can hear it thur the head phones thur the keyboard, but, when i want to hear it thur my berringer amp i can't hear the vk8 thur there.? I can hear my piano sounds thur the amp thats on my keyboard..this is really weird. I 've tried changing the midi chords around , so maybe you can help. Thanks so much.http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/

• Members

Hi! On your keyboard controller, you need to turn local control off. Your keyboard controller should have the MIDI OUT connected to the MIDI IN of the VK8M.

Your keyboard amp should be connected to the VK8M.

Have Fun!

• Members

Ok, I got the sound now..but, now its to low in volume the sounds are louder from my keyboard going into the amp. I want to make my organs sounds louder to match the volume level of the keyboard. How do i do this? I have turned up my amp too..i have 4 channels on my kx 1200 berringer amp.

• Members

I got it to work better ..now..it was one of my stupid monster cable not working with it properly..so i put another cable in the midi out on the vk8 module to the amp..its blasting now..the way i like it..Thanks so much all. Be blessed.:D

Archived