FS: ESP Horizon

spldb120

• Members

For sale is an ESP Horizon. I recently got the guitar and it just isn't for me. It's in great shape for it's age, produced in 1995. Gold finish with clear finish for the binding.

This is what I know of the guitar: Manufactured in 1995, Rosewood Fretboard, Frets are like new ( no buzz, no wear ). Chrome hardware 1 Volume Knob, 1 Tone Knob & 5 way selector. 2 Humbucker pick ups ( not sure of the brand but thinking stock pick ups ). Neck is straight and thin. 25.5" scale. 24 Fret maple neck.

Finish is great, 1 minor scratch and a small chip- see pics. With the color of the finsih and the wood it's really hard to see. Considering the age of the guitar it's in great shape! Just wasn't what I was looking for. Part of the problem is I don't really know what I'm looking for. lol

Here are the pics:

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh124/spldb120/ESP/

Asking $600 paypal'd and shipped CONUSA only

Thanks for looking.

• Members

Hey! That's my old guitar!
Sorry it wasn't for you, dude. FWIW it's a great guitar! I still can say that.
The only reason I sold it was I was looking for a more rounded "C" type neck. This is more of a wide, thin neck. An excellent player, though.

$599 might be a little ambitious, though, dontcha think?:poke:

• Members

Hey! That's my old guitar!

Sorry it wasn't for you, dude. FWIW it's a great guitar! I still can say that.

The only reason I sold it was I was looking for a more rounded "C" type neck. This is more of a wide, thin neck. An excellent player, though.

Yes it is your old guitar. It is a great player, but I to was looking for that same neck!!!! It is a shame. If I liked thinner necks this would be a keeper. I guess I was hoping it had a neck like my KH2 has. So I guess I'm leaning towards an MI. ( looking for hard tail or string thru guitar )

Archived