*** Ibanez RG2550 Prestige Team J-Craft with OHSC ***

sdhupelia

• Members

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Almost mint condition, barely a pick scratch or anything on her, I got it in a trade with a local guy, and never played it after the first day. Comes with the Ibanez J-Craft Prestige case, form-fitted, with original hang tags and tools for only $450 + packing/shipping + PayPal - I will take E-Check from Paypal as well, but will not ship until payment has cleared.

Only issue can be seen in the back photo, you can see one tiny nick in the body that's covered up with touch-up paint, only shows like that under very bright light. Front and everywhere else is pristine!

I'm looking for straight cash on this one on its own - I've tried including this as partial trade on bigger package deals, but frankly I could really use the cash right now, and I know this is a great price, and a great guitar.

This is a STEAL, a Team J-Craft Prestige Ibanez, with OHSC and tools, excellent condition, in Galaxy Black, for $450! Setup low, fast, with Elixir long-life 9's on it, ready to rock!

• Members

I believe it's an Edge Pro, I don't really know how to tell them all apart, to be totally honest :)

Also, someone asked me in PM about the trem bar - YES it is included, in the Ibanez zipper pouch with the tools and hang tags inside the case pocket.

Archived