WTT: ESP Horizon NT-II in STB for ESP Horizon FR-II in STB

mparsons

• Members

I know this is a long shot, but I've got an ESP Horizon NT-II in trans blue that I'd like to trade for a similar guitar but with a Floyd ( more details below )

Pics:

ChristmasSpecial17.jpg

ChristmasSpecial16.jpg

ChristmasSpecial18.jpg

ChristmasSpecial14.jpg

ChristmasSpecial13.jpg

Right now it has a DiMarzio Evolution bridge and DiMarzio EJ Custom neck, but if we do go through with a trade I'd like to keep the pickups ( and you keep yours obviously ).

Let me know if you're interested! I love this guitar but I would like to have a Floyd.

EDIT:

I am only interested in trading this guitar for an ESP Horizon FR-II in blue, or similar guitars ( mahogany body, maple neck, ebony fingerboard, H/H or H/S/H pickups, 24 frets, 25.5" scale length ), or a 7 string with similar specifications. No Jacksons or Ibanez, please.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Dude, why are you bringing up old post that are a month old? Did you ever consider why the last post was a month ago, thats right, dead thread...

Just thought it might still be available. Used the nifty little search forum function.

The more important question is, why are you so pissy (or whatever unflattering emotion you're projecting) about a thread being bumped to the top? As if I've taken all purity from YOUR forum in one post.

Just saying, it was a useless reply to the thread, dude, and you didn't make me feel stupid or anything of the sort, so mission failed. Have a nice day. :cop:

• Members

Dude, why are you bringing up old post that are a month old? Did you ever consider why the last post was a month ago, thats right, dead thread...

Post doesn't say "No longer available", does it?

Until it does, consider the trade still open.

• Members

I give up...

Probably a good idea. No reason to keep sh*ting on people when the author of the thread comes in and renders your argument useless, effectively making you look like a twa--...oh, sorry. Jerk.

Anywho, back on topic, I already traded my only bargaining chip so I would like to know if you would consider selling outright, and if so what would be your asking price? And do you have the original pickups, and would you offer them in the sale?

Archived