Scott dropped the hammer on the DJ Forum coup!

• Members

A group of less-than-buy forumites realized that nobody ever posts in the DJ Forum, that's it's unmoderated, and that Scott rarely checks in. I was in there less than a week ago and one person was responsible for every single thread on the first page, and that this guy's "queen" ( :D ) was responsible for the second post of every thread.

Basically an entire page of DID YOU KNOW... threads where a second person made some smartassed remark. I laughed pretty hard when I stumbled on it in the middle of the night but it looks like Scott caught on and got the guys :D

• Members

Originally posted by Fear My Potato

A group of less-than-buy forumites realized that nobody ever posts in the DJ Forum, that's it's unmoderated, and that Scott rarely checks in. I was in there less than a week ago and one person was responsible for every single thread on the first page, and that this guy's "queen" (
:D
) was responsible for the second post of every thread.

Basically an entire page of DID YOU KNOW... threads where a second person made some smartassed remark. I laughed pretty hard when I stumbled on it in the middle of the night but it looks like Scott caught on and got the guys
:D

what does "less-than-buy" mean? :confused:

pardon my ignorance.

Archived