FS: Cash only - Custom Telecaster

Steve the Hero

• Members

DSC03213.jpg

DSC03217.jpg

Fender Standard MIM body

Mighty Mite Strat neck with V profile

Buncha random GFS hardware

Bridge pickup is from Illusion pickups. a 50s Esquire repro with raise pole pieces. Sounds real sweet.

Please PM me any offers.

I am not asking for a ton of money for it either. Offers under $500 will be considered. Nothing too low ball though. PM me.

• Members

you had the time/skills to assemble this guitar, but not set it up? Dude, no offense, that seems fishy, especially with your line about dead frets and what not. If you lived near by (i live rt near putnam county NY) I would look at it and set it up in 20min. Do you ever travel this way? (for you that would be south)

• Members

you had the time/skills to assemble this guitar, but not set it up? Dude, no offense, that seems fishy, especially with your line about dead frets and what not. If you lived near by (i live rt near putnam county NY) I would look at it and set it up in 20min. Do you ever travel this way? (for you that would be south)

Yeah I had the time and skills to assemble it while I was in a band and interested in making music. I quit that band and picked up a lot of work and haven't really been interested in working on guitars since. I'm just going to have a friend set it up. There's nothing really fishy about not having the time or cash flow to do something.

Archived