some new songs

• Members

I've uploaded some of the new tracks from an EP type thing, which I plan to send around or whatever... it would be great if I could get feedback on them. the EP has seven tracks all up but I haven't uploaded the other two.

http://www.mp3.com.au/Omnipresence

2am funk, drumalum, i still need you, so much time, and techish are the new ones I'm interested in. cheers,

- Joe

• Members

Hey Joe

- always nice to catch your stuff. I see you've lost none of your flair for funk or for embelishing variations on your themes. Wonderful change over mid-way through, a very nice alternative mood shift to what started the track off.

Cool bass line with a nice hook and smart drum work with many changes to keep the listener interested.

Keep well Joe.

Cheers

Loreman - (Just passing through)

• Members

Now that I've got broadband, I can listen to more stuff here at KSS, hooray!

Really loved "Glitch". Loved the basic piano riff, loved the way it came back in 2/3 through, love the electronic sounds which are highly expressive but not slick or dependent on effects, love the shifting moods, love the uncluttered arrangement, love the improv towards the end. Good luck with the EP, you deserve a good deal of success with it. :)

• Members

Originally posted by Birdienumnum

Really loved "Glitch"... ...Good luck with the EP, you deserve a good deal of success with it.

thanks! glitch is actually an older work (not on the current ep) which I did before I got a new laptop and monitors, but its a piece I'd like to mix again and fix up the things that I'd like to change. thanks again for the kind words.

- Joe

• Members

Now I'm listening to "A Night Alone". Your music is never boring/overly repetitive, unlike a lot that's about. You continually shift mood and create variety. The quality of your musical ideas is quite high, as is the performance, and your production is clean and uncluttered. Another winner. :)

• Members
Originally posted by Birdienumnum

Now I'm listening to "A Night Alone". Your music is never boring/overly repetitive, unlike a lot that's about. You continually shift mood and create variety. The quality of your musical ideas is quite high, as is the performance, and your production is clean and uncluttered. Another winner.
:)

thanks again. 'a night alone' is also an older one, lol. but I'm glad you like it :)

Archived