FS EBMM,Charvel,Ibanez,Yamaha

uberthrall

• Members

I've got a Les Paul Standard in my sights here locally,as well as some other things I've got or am getting that I need to pay for.

Up first is a Ernie Ball Silhouette. I just got this one in, but I have two other EBMM's, and not being a big fan of singlecoils in the bridge, I've decided to move this one along. It has three EMG SA's, a sweet mapleboard neck that's really beefy.......more so than my other Silo. I'll include a non original hardshell case for it too. No issues here other than needing a setup to lower the action. The previous owner told me he preferred it a bit higher, and liked it that way. $700 shipped to the CONUS

ebmmx2003.jpg

ebmmx2005.jpg

Next up is an early 90's Charvel Spectrum in nice shape. The Spectrums have a really cool onboard wah filter that's adjustable via a control in the electronics cavity. Also, the tone knob isn't a tone control. Instead, with the filter engaged it controls exactly where in the sweep you are......cool. I didn't get a case or gigbag for this one, but I'll provide a gigbag for it myself. I'm looking for $525 shipped to the CONUS. Almost forgot....while Spectrums in general are really rare, this one having a maple board is even more so.

spectrumfuscia008.jpg

spectrumfuscia002.jpg

Next is a really clean Ibanez S-540LTD. This one is in great shape, and I really hate moving it, but unfortunately it's necessary. The only flaw is a chip on the bottom edge that's been touched up. This one's a 93' model, the first year of the AANJ neckjoint. The bridge pup is a Dimarzio X2N and the neck's a Dimarzio Super Distortion. It also comes with a really,really nice Ibanez Professional Deluxe case......nicer than the Prestige Deluxe case. There's a similar Saber on the bay right now for $699 that cant hold a candle to this one. I'm looking for $600 shipped to the CONUS for this one.

blacksaberredyami003.jpg

blacksaberredyami006.jpg

Finally there's a fixer upper. This one's a Yamaha 1221M Pacifica. These are most definitely not to be confused with alot of the lowend crap Yamaha's putting out today. These were $1,200 guitars back in the day for a reason....they seriously kicked the hell outof alot of stuff Jackson,Ibanez,Kramer etc was putting out back then. This one does havesome issues. Most noticable is a good sized chip of the wood was broken off and then glued back in on the lower back side. Also, the neck pup is not wired up, and the 5 way selector is backwards.......weird, but not that big of a deal, and easily remedied. The volume pot will need to either be cleaned or replaced. Finally a few missing parts.......the bar and collar for the trem, the screws and pads for the locking nut, and the original black tone knob has been replaced by a chrome one.

On the good side, structurally all around it's rally solid, and with not much effort, this is a really nice player for short money. Gigbag with this one. I want $340 shipped to.......you guessed it, the CONUS.

blacksaberredyami009.jpg

blacksaberredyami013s.jpg

A couple more notes on the Yami. All the missing parts can be found on frets on the net. As for the bar, Ibanez Edge bars are pretty much a perfect match.

Feel free to PM me or contact me at rbeattie282@comcast.net with any questions you might have, or to speak directly over the phone.

Archived