WTB Strat neck MIM or whole guitar

uncleshish

• Members

What do you consider not too expensive? I've got a 95 (MN5) Strat here in my office that's in very good to excellent condition that I'd let go for $285 shipped and paypaled. It's one of the light blue metallic colors (ice blue or agave blue). Bone stock, although the knobs (not pup covers) have aged. I'll get pics up if you're interested.

• Members

What do you consider not too expensive? I've got a 95 (MN5) Strat here in my office that's in very good to excellent condition that I'd let go for $285 shipped and paypaled. It's one of the light blue metallic colors (ice blue or agave blue). Bone stock, although the knobs (not pup covers) have aged. I'll get pics up if you're interested.

Hi Lonnie,

That's a pretty good offer although I'm looking to spend less if possible.

Like I mentioned, all I really need is a neck.

I'll keep it in mind though.

• Members

I'd like to see a pic :o

Archived