Fender Deluxe Telecaster SCN Pickups, S-1 Controls

StratoSlacker

• Members

Bought this recently intending to drop it into a Tele. Ended up having to sell the tele to jump on another guitar.

So...unfortunately I'm left with some really nice Tele gear that I can't use.

Everything is in top condition, more than enough lead left on the pups, no issues with anything.

$190 shipped and paypaled gets you everything or best reasonable offer. Can't do trades, sorry. I may consider splitting this up, make an offer.

What I've got:

3-way switch, S-1 volume pot, no-load tone pot, 2 chrome knobs. The S-1 switch can be wired in several different ways and can produce a ton of switching options. You can wire it for series/parallel combinations with the 3-way switch or, like in the Baja Tele, add a 4-way switch and use the S-1 as a phase switch. I'm sure there are numerous other options as well.

Pair of SCN Fender Telecaster Pickups:

It's your Telecaster with a noise filter and tone injection.

Stick a set of Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups in your Telecaster guitar and shake hands with destiny. The Fender mod shop designed these Telecaster Samarium Cobalt Noiseless (SCN) pickups to deliver tried-and-true Telecaster sound with huge bite and no noise. The bridge pickup has a DC resistance of 13.8K with inductance of 4.9 Henries. The neck pickup has a DC resistance of 12.0K and inductance of 2.6 Henries.

A special combination of traditional magnets and Samarium Cobalt magnetic material delivers incredible dynamic and magnetic response. These pickups pack more than 50 years of Fender tone heritage while giving you absolutely authentic, noise-free Fender Telecaster sound and feel. This guitar pickup set comes as standard equipment in the Fender American Deluxe Telecasters.

Fender SCN Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Telecaster Pickup Set Features:

* Noise-free Telecaster pickup set

* Samarium Cobalt Noiseless (SCN) pickups

* Bridge pickup: 13.8K DC resistance; 4.9 Henries inductance

* Neck pickup: 12.0K DC resistance; 2.6 Henries inductance

* Uses traditional magnets and samarium cobalt magnetic material

• 2 weeks later...

Archived