Fender Koa Tele

LIA1

• Members

I just got the guitar in a trade and it's not really my bag. It's a great playing guitar with a nice chunky neck and it's a bit warmer than most other Tele's I've played. I'm looking to get $499 shipped and PayPal'd in the continental US. Please shoot me a PM if you would like anymore pics.

* Alder body with koa top

* Birdeye maple neck with modern C profile

* Rosewood fingerboard with 9-1/2" radius and pearl dot inlays

* 22 medium jumbo frets

* Vintage-style bridge with 3 saddles

* Chrome hardware

* Cast/sealed tuners

* Single-ply black pickguard

* Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro pickups (APTR-1 neck, APTL-1 bridge)

* 3-position blade switch

KoaTele1.jpg

KoaTele2.jpg

KoaTele3.jpg

• Members

It's a sexy guitar for sure...I want to try and sell this first but I'll keep that guitar in mind. Those MIJ Ibby's ain't too shabby.

Indeed - Doing more Country type stuff these days - the Ibby is good but I've had my eye on Teles! Let me know if you're interested in seeing some photos. It's in great condition - could dings you have to really look for, but nothing typical of a 25 year old guitar. Stays in tune no matter how much I lay down (or pull up) on it.

• Members

I also have anew unused guitar strap that is a one-off that I had made that I would include. it was a 100.00 strap. I had two made and I use one. it is premium steer hide topped with india spitting cobra and leather lace bound all the way around the edges.:love:

Archived