modded affinity tele

damian23

• Members

hola peeps first of all sorry bout the shatty pics. My legs broken and Ive got no cable for my camera so Im using my girls built in mac cam. So this is an affinity tele that I picked out in the store so there are no sharp fret ends or any of that stuff. I put a gfs vintage neck pickup and a fender hwy 1 alnico 3 in the bridge. I also had a no name bigsby with the actual fender bridge and bridge plate assembly that I put on. Oh yeah and a gfs pearloid pickgaurd. There are 3 flaws that I will point out 1 there are 2 small holes that halfway show from the old bridge (better to leave them showing than not be able to intonate properly!!!) Next there is a scratch in the metal of the bridge plate that holds the bridge pickup. Lastly there is a dent in the guitar near the bottom front.

So there you have it is a cool guitar just seeing if there is any interest as far as trades or I guess I could sell it. I like mostly fender style guitars and oddball tube amps. Lemme know peace Damian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

ok what the hell! nobody needs a tele with a bigsby. I need strat parts Im putting together a project somebody get this. Cash offers or strat or other tele parts. No one?! Nada?! Give me some love this guitar is just sitting waiting for some action. Its your duty! Relic it play it, flip it get IT!!!!!!

Archived