FS: CIJ Sunburst Tele W/ Bigsby and Seymour Duncans

Mattyc146

• Members

Up for auction is a Crafted In Japan sunburst Telecaster, complete with a Bigsby and Seymour Duncan's. This is truly a spectacular guitar! It has a beautiful chimey high end, punchy mids, and sweet bassy lows, especially on the neck pickup. The pickups are the STL-1b in the bridge and the STR-1 in the neck position. The rosewood neck is beautiful, and very quick, the action is perfect! I am by no means a collector, I am in fact a player! I play about a hundred or so shows a year, the guitar has your standard slight buckle rash, but this can only be seen in the correct lighting. Also there is a small ding in the top, to the left of the saddle, this cannot be seen in the pictures, if you'd like I can try and get a close up, just ask! I really wish I could keep holding on to this sweet guitar, but the Firebird keeps calling my name! Feel free to ask any questions. Also incuded is a hardshell case.

The Link

• Members

Did this guitar come stock with the Duncans and Bigsby? Are the frets in good shape with no buzzes? What is your buy it now price today off ebay but pay right away with paypal? Thank you for your time and consideration.

Thomas

Archived