eBay: Custom "Zebra Strat" (Rare Warmoth Neck, Hand-Painted Mighty Mite Ash Body)

rlm297

• Members

I guess before people start posting responses to this and viewing the auction..

If we could please avoid the ever-common and inevitable argument about what a Fender Stratocaster should look like and what's "cool".. that would be great.

This one isn't a relic or anything else.

It's simply artsy, eccentric, and oozes mojo.

• Members

that thing looks wild....if i were a touring musician I'd want something along those lines to play in front of an audience. but 2k buy it now?...its hard to get that much out of even the best partscasters.

Thanks! That was the idea. Something wildly unique and in a league of its own. That's also what I envisioned the end user to be -- a touring/pro musician.

The Buy It Now is what it is, because the last time I listed a wild, artistic custom Stratocaster.. a Guitar Center purchased it from me on eBay and then months later, I heard word that they were hanging it high on their wall and selling it for much more. It kind of put things in perspective.

Being that a professional musician or Guitar Center could very likely be the end buyer, and that it does have rare or unique parts (is not just your average joe's typical garage project).. I feel this justifies it.

The starting bid is $1500 No Reserve, so it could be had for less than the Buy It Now, as well.

Anyway, here's the link again for anyone else who is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280357778697

5 days to go (ends on Friday 6/19)

Archived