FS: PRS Paul Reed Smith Singlecut SE in oop Blue Matteo

Darklight

• Members

Thinning the herd and selling an essentially better than NEW (I took it out of the bag for the professional setup and played it for about a half hour) Paul Reed Smith PRS SE Singlecut in mahogany single-cutaway with a flamed maple top. Rare and out of print Blue Matteo finish. Comes with the new PRS gigbag and new strings and setup by Fred at The Repair Zone ($60 added value and probably San Diego's best luthier). $830.00 List Price, $665 street without setup if you can find a new one in this color, my price is $650 firm Paypal'd to CONUS, no tax, trades always considered. A true collector's item because the color is out of print. Solid, sweet sounding and playing instrument - a flawless, better than NEW condition SC! You will be VERY happy with this guitar!

Specs:

Body Back Wood Mahogany *

Top Wood Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer (Excluding Opaque Black) *

Neck Number of Frets 22 *

Scale Length 25" *

Neck Wood Mahogany *

Fretboard Wood Rosewood *

Neck Shape Wide Fat *

Inlays Moons *

Hardware:

Bridge PRS Designed Stoptail *

Tuners PRS Designed Tuners *

Hardware Type Nickel *

Treble Pickup PRS Designed Treble Humbucker *

Bass Pickup PRS Designed Bass Humbucker *

Pickup Switching Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector.

Thanks for looking!

2990088380103575343S600x600Q85.jpg

• Members

If you've not yet discovered how wonderful PRS guitars are, compared to others (I own and have owned many Gibsons and Fenders as well), this is a good way to get your feet wet without breaking the bank. These are exquisite playing and sounding instruments!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i want this. don't have the cash right now. i also think you are asking a little too much. the street price is $600 for these guitars, regardless of the finish. this same guitar is on ebay for $400. you can't really charge a buyer for the set up you got on it.

Archived