FS/FT Schecter Ultra 3 you gotta look at this thing

brokenarrow5

• Members

this thing is awesome-- the pickups are incredible, it is close to mint, it is heavy ish and plays smooth as hell

why sell or trade?

i only like fenders-- bottom line (although if you have a faded sg or something laying around, i might give it a go)

i am stuck in the fender box-- i keep trying to get out but i can't

set neck, clean as hell, read the reviews and check the video's out

vidiot72 traded this to me-- check his original posts to see some great stuff on this guitar-- he did a great job

i am valuing it around $500 i think he had it too low

but i took care of him very well in the trade----

so i want $500 shipped, or a fender guitar or amp in trade

if i have to trade up i have a durham electronics crazy horse pedal and a vintage ibanez ad9 delay---

so let's do it!!!!!!(click on the picture)

th_DSCN0280.jpg

oh, and it has a bigsby that stays in tune and the tonal possibilities are endless

and one last thing-- i think the whole" it comes with a gigbag" thing is a joke most of the time-- but this will be shipped in a road runner gig bag that is padded and very substantial-- best one i've ever seen--- (will take a chance on a gibson sg faded if anyone has one)

• Members

sorry for my nonsense, ill get back to you soon, I have a deal on a epi rivoli bass pending first, but as soon as I get that sorted out Ill let you know, but that is one sweet ass guitar you have there...if my jaguar is gone I have a MIM 72 telecaster custom reissue with a gibson paf pro in the neck and a jb jr in the bridge, is black on black, went a bit mad with silver nailpolish (which is easy to remove w nail polish remover)

Archived