*** PRS Artists, Mesa Boogie, Orange Amp ***

sdhupelia

• Members

NEW THREAD COMING - A couple of items have sold, so I'll start a fresh thread shortly, if you don't see the items below in a newer thread, pm me and I'll let you know if they are still available

If you see an item still listed here, that means it's still available. Prices are fairly firm, but I'll wiggle a little bit if you use an e-check instead of paypal, are near Chicago (cheaper shipping charges), etc. Also let me know if you need additional pictures or information and I am happy to supply whatever you need. Prices are all-in (shipped/paypal). Also, you must have a verified paypal account and references here or on TGP/eBay. Please PM me if you're interested in anything or need more detail.

1. PRS Singlecut Satin Artist with Braz Board - NEW THREAD COMING- http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii243/sdhupelia/SCArtist/

PICT0005.jpg

Traded for this here on BAM, I would rate it a 9.9/10.0. Gorgeous burst, gorgeous guitar, the first owner is a BAMmer who bought it from Make'n Music to get the free 57/08's that PRSH gave them to give out, but he left this guitar stock and passed it onto another BAMmer, who played it a few times at home and decided to trade it to me. The ONLY mark or issue I can find anywhere is evidence of wear in the satin finish where the previous owner must have hung the guitar on a guitar hook, and the padded arms must have worn it away a bit, but you can't see it, just feel it, and everything else looks unplayed and immaculate. Case Candy and hang tag included, leather presentation case, etc all there.

2. Mesa DC-5 1x12 50w Combo Amp - SOLD

- http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii243/sdhupelia/MesaDC5/

1.jpg

Again I am the third owner of this, and the original paperwork in the original Mesa folder are included, along with the leather cover from Mesa, which is somewhat beat up but serves its purpose. Also includes original footswitch. Cosmetically it's around an 8, only because the first owner drilled holes in the top for rackmounting, but the tolex is VERY clean and otherwise I'd call it a 9.0. This is a great workhorse of an amp, totally a great fit for either practice, recording or gigging. This includes the emulated speaker output, and is fitted with 6L6's. Perfect in-between size and weight where you don't mind hauling it back and forth to places (which I never did, it's just sitting in my house). The contour knob really gives you a wide spectrum of tones on the distortion channels, and this has the push-pull rhythm/lead tone on Channel 2, which is footswitchable, essentially making this a 3-ch Mesa!

3. PRS Custom 22 (CU22) Artist - SOLD

4. Orange Tiny Terror Combo - SOLD

• Members

Yeah, absolutely, it's the same simulclass power amp as the Mark series amps, and the DC-5 and DC-10 are 6L6 based, unlike the lower-end DC's which are EL84, so it's huge and loud and very high-gain, sounds amazing!

Prices are shipped, all-in!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived