FS: 2003 Fender American Telecaster w/ Tweed Hardshell

stevenee

• Members

Hello folks. Up for sale today is a BEAUTIFUL 2003 Fender American Series (NOT HWY 1) Telecaster with Tweed hardshell case. The color is 2-tone Suburst, and the guitar rocks a maple board (the only way to go, in my opinion). Guitar plays great, and the neck is straight as an arrow. Strings were recenty replaced with Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinkys, so this thing is ready to rock! The original pickguard was replaced with a genuine Fender Mint Green pickguard to give it that "vintage" look. Pair it with the tweed case, and you have a classic rocker! The body is in great shape for its age, but has its fair share of dings. This guitar is by NO MEANS ragged out, but it does have a few love dings. Overall, it's a great guitar for the price. Whoever ends up with this jewel will be very happy, indeed.

Asking $650 shipped in the CONUS . If interested, email me at popoff_tx@hotmail.com or call 931-247-3202. Just took these pictures today. Sorry if the quality isn't that good, my DSLR is in the shop and had to use the Coolpix...

1-29.jpg

2-28.jpg

3-27.jpg

4-25.jpg

5-19.jpg

6-20.jpg

7-19.jpg

-Steve

Archived