USA CHARVEL SAN DIMAS STRAT BODY - LOADED!

PJNY

• Members

Hey man! :wave:

I should have asked earlier but it just slipped my mind.

Can I send you 40 for the backplate and screws??

And by backplate I mean the plate that holds the neck to the body. :thu:

Let me know and I'll shoot it out to you later tonight to the same paypal addy you gave me earlier.

Thanks again.

• Members

Hey man... Someone else actually has first dibs on the plate, provided I don't sell the body loaded first. I'll definitely keep you posted if things change. On a better note... the neck shipped out late this afternoon. I pm'd you the tracking number... Thanks again!

• Members

Lots of interest in the individual components, but prefer to sell the body loaded if I can. This would be a good candidate for a graphic if you've got a Charvel SoCal or another black one lying around and want to swap or share the neck. You could also part it out yourself and turn a profit if you have the time and patience. I'll even put you in touch with the people who have inquired about the parts (if they don't mind, of course).

On that note... the pickups (pair) are spoken for if I decide to part out the loaded body. So as of today, the pickups and backplate have been "first dib'd". :)

Thanks to everyone for their interest!

• Members

Hi, thanks for your interest. I believe Warmoth necks measure 2 3/16" at the butt. The Charvels measure 2 1/4", so there would be a slight gap (1/16"). Musikraft offers replacement necks that measure 2 1/4", but from what I've heard they fit very snug and may require some tweaking to get them in there which makes sense as when I measure this body, it's actually just under 2 1/4".

Archived