FS/FT Zion Radicaster

uberthrall

• Members

If I didn't have two of these Radicasters I wouldn't be moving this. This particular one was completely gone over by the Zion Factory last year. Some of the things that was done to it are the installation of a brand new original Flyd Rose, the installation of one of the active pickups that were made escpecially for Zion in the bridge, and a complete fret level and buffing/cleaning. The previous owner said he spent over $800 on the work that was done.

Another thing he did, that I don't necessarily agree with is replace the original locking nut with a standard Ebanol one. Because of this this one has it's one and only issue.....the high E string pops out of the nut when it's hit open. A real minor fix. If I were to keep it, I'd just put another locking nut on it. Other than that no issues whatsoever. It plays really great and sounds killer. I have a hardshell case for it too.

I'm in the process of building a rack based rig, and I'm looking for nice tube powered power amp, but I'd be open to tube heads or combos too. Although I need another guitar like I need a hole in the head, I could probably be tempted with something interesting. Cashwise, I'm looking for somewhere in the neighborhood of $750 shipped and insured. I'd also be open to a trade/cash deal too.

I hate the Ebay/Paypal crime conglomerate, so I do not do Paypal. A USPS money order works just fine. I'll be happy to speak directly to anyone who wants to as well. Just PM me for my number.

SOLD!!!!!

purpleZion001.jpg

purpleZion002.jpg

purpleZion004.jpg

purpleZion007.jpg

Archived