FS/FT ESP Eclipse-II Vintage Honey Burst w/ Duncans & OHSC - $900

7oM

• Members

I'm looking to sell or trade this ESP Eclipse-II in Vintage Honey Burst w/ seymour duncans and an original hard shell case. It has 2 sets of strap locks, and all the original documentation.

I know it's a long shot, but I'm hoping someone wants to trade one of their 90 Gibson Les Pauls for an Eclipse. I've had the LP itch for a while and it needs to be scratched. As you can see from the pics, this guitar is in IMMACULATE condition. Since these pictures, I have cut the cellophane that was peeling off at the point of peel, and left the other half ( along with the inspection sticker ) on.

e-mail me if you're interested... andersonbydesign@gmail.com

ESP1.jpg

ESP2.jpg

ESP5.jpg

ESP4.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

DSC01698.jpg

DSC01700.jpg

• Members

thanks guys! Yea I love it, however the only thing that I wish it had was a little more "low end". The thin body provides for a nice, lightweight guitar with an absolutely amazing range! The sound that comes out of this is so crisp and clear, and bright but it doesn't have the low end that a nice 12 lb block of wood like an LP would.

• Members

thanks guys! Yea I love it, however the only thing that I wish it had was a little more "low end". The thin body provides for a nice, lightweight guitar with an absolutely amazing range! The sound that comes out of this is so crisp and clear, and bright but it doesn't have the low end that a nice 12 lb block of wood like an LP would.

That is something you coud fix with a little eq'ing of the amp...but I know how it is,once you get something in your head it is hard to change your mind regardless.....Good luck in teh venture.....if I had a Paul i wanted to get rid of I would trade you..I have an early 80's standard that has been refinished and is ragged out that I just put some EMG's in and it plays great,but it wouldnt even be worth the effort of pitching to to you and I really like it....anyway..once again,good luck.....

• Members

I don't think it's the pickups. The body is so thin & light that I think it's just not geared for the sound I'm looking for. It's more of a shredder's guitar.

I think I was expecting the true Les Paul beef without the wood :)

• Members

damn juicebox, your band is awesome. Seriously. Maybe for the low end I'm looking for I just need to add: Roadster - Mesa 4x12 - DL4 - TS9 - Micro Pog to my setup
:D

all you need is a boogie amp to make that thing sing..... theres nothing wrong with the guitar....

• Members

it's not the guitar... i owned 2 ec1000's.....1 with duncans and the other i changed to duncans...... both were great sounding guitars plenty of bottom end chunk.... but, i also played them through my mesa tverb half stack..... i used my peavey classic 30 for church were i didn't need the bottom end..... the classic 30 was designed for a more clean/blues style playing..... if nothing else try a good stomp box... i reconmend a MIaudio 'crunch box', it's my backup if i have to take a small rig... a jeckyl and hyde is another good box..... proguitar makes very helpful youtube clips. check some out..... i like that guitar, i have one i may trade ya.... but, i suggest that you keep it and look into a box.....

• Members

You guys have convinced me... This thread might now turn into a "what amp setup should I get" thread...

I bought the classic 30 and an EHX Metal Muff so I'd have a nice all-around setup. Either the Classic 30 isn't giving me what I want, or it's the Metal Muff. What do you guys suggest for a $300-$350 range new or used?

I've read a lot of REALLY good reviews on the blackheart 5watt half-stacks, but I didn't pull the trigger. I don't need any more than 5 watts, but more is fine.

What do you guys think? I play mostly metal, but I want something with good, clean headroom for pedals.

• Members

I think I've decided on the Blackstar mini-half stack... They were almost rare when I bought the Classic 30, and now they're in stock. Nothing but great reviews... what do you think?

Archived