F/S/T Caparion Horus

arkohors

• Members

I can say this about dealing with Metalgod72....The man keeps his guitars in perfect condition and is very easy to work with. He sold me 2 Prestiges that were mint and still felt like brand damn new guitars. Just thought I would give him a plug being I have never had anyone ship guitars as nice as Metalgod72. And PS don't be afraid to ask what else he has because he has alot of mint great guitars!!! Just stay away from the model A Charvel it's mine if he ever puts up for sale.

• Members

I can say this about dealing with Metalgod72....The man keeps his guitars in perfect condition and is very easy to work with. He sold me 2 Prestiges that were mint and still felt like brand damn new guitars. Just thought I would give him a plug being I have never had anyone ship guitars as nice as Metalgod72. And PS don't be afraid to ask what else he has because he has alot of mint great guitars!!! Just stay away from the model A Charvel it's mine if he ever puts up for sale.

Thanks for the Plug 'Bama...hope you are enjoying the guitars, I do miss the S1520 a little! Got my Gilbert coming in tomorrow!

Archived