FS: G&L Legacy Deluxe & One-of-a-kind Custom Telecaster

wrxplayer

• Members

Telecaster is available again. Buyer changed mind.

I'm looking to sell my custom tele style guitar. I'm told that I am the second owner of this guitar and that it was made by Bob English. Bob had a guitar repair business in Chicago and he was the guitar tech for and occasional performer in the Smashing Pumpkins. Additionally, he played bass for "Starchildren", a band formed by Billy Corgan.

The guitar has a one piece mahogany body, birdseye maple neck (without any sticky finish), Seymour Duncan pickups, and Grover tuners. The neck is "C" shaped, I'd guess it has a 9.5" radius but I'm not sure, and has really nice looking inlays that match the finish. It has a four-way pickup selector but I can't hear the difference between settings 1 and 2 and settings 3 and 4. It also has Dunlop straplocks (and strap included) and jumbo frets with lots of life left. I will also include a new rectangular hard case.

I call the finish a "bowling ball" finish. I do not know how it was applied. At the www.fenderforum.com jam in South Jersey in May a maker of custom guitar examined it very closely thinking that it must be a covering of some sort and therefore must have a seam. But no seam was found. Whatever it is, it is clearly durable and unmarked. It's neither shiny nor dull and does catch light nicely. If you think it looks cool in the pictures, you will be very pleased when you see it. It is a very high quality finish and build. Net price on it is $775 paypal'd and delivered to the 48 contiguous states.

I'm using the term "net price" because I've found that using ebay and the Microsoft cashback program results in both increased revenue for the seller and a cheaper price for the buyer. If a buyer doesn't want to go that route, add $25 to either price.

Subtract $25 for cash and another $25 for local pickup in Central NJ or at my NYC office.

Post, PM or email me at jimicoltrane@gmail.com with any questions.

EnglishTele1.jpg

EnglishTele2.jpg

EnglishTele3.jpg

EnglishTele4.jpg

EnglishTele5.jpg

EnglishTele6.jpg

Archived