FS/FT Schecter C1 Blackjack

duncan_e

• Members

Hey,

I am somewhat new to this forum, but have been around at UG for a year now. I am looking to sell or trade my Schecter C1 Blackjack. not to be confused with a C1-FR Blackjack, or the ATX series.

Specs:

Set-neck with ultra-access cutaway

25-1/2" scale

Mahogany body

3-piece maple neck

Rosewood fingerboard

24 X-jumbo frets

Seymour Duncan JB /'59 pickups

Volume, tone, and 5-way switching controls

TonePros TOM with thru-body bridge

Creme binding

Schecter locking tuners

Black chrome hardware

Gloss black finish

There is one tiny bubble in the finish by the jack, and some slight wear on the back. Hardly noticeable.

the guitar is amazing. I got it in a trade a while back, and man i was really impressed. i am looking for $450+Shipping. Otherwise i would consider amp trades, ESP/ltd's, and pretty much anything else you can throw at me. id also really be interested in a HH Tele. or some parts for my projects on top of a trade. Humbuckers, maybe a singe coil. 6 in-line tuners. whatever you may have, offer away.

**I will get pics up when I am off work**

-Evan

• Members
No pics + 17 posts = Fail Thread
:thu::cop:

{censored} you buddy. go {censored} yourself. just because i have low posts doesnt mean a damn thing. I have plenty of posts on other forums, i have just mainly used this for reviews and lurking. i have references, i have everything. what you think i am a scammer or some {censored}? why would you even say some {censored} man?

• Members
{censored} you buddy. go {censored} yourself. just because i have low posts doesnt mean a damn thing. I have plenty of posts on other forums, i have just mainly used this for reviews and lurking. i have references, i have everything. what you think i am a scammer or some {censored}? why would you even say some {censored} man?

Easy there, kiddo. Post some pics and take a deep breath.

• Members

You came from The Pit, didnt you?
:facepalm:

Archived