Electra x260N $270

smrz

• Members

Local to 12583 only (probably...look to the bottom if you're not local but are interested). This is a set-neck variation on an LP theme. All maple, it's pretty bright and cuts through well, with nice PAF style pickups. Very light too! Plays and sounds great. Neck is straight and action is low with no buzzing. It's definitely a player though, with a variety of minor scuffs and dings on the body. The neck has a hairline crack near the nut, which has been there since I bought the guitar in December and hasn't gotten worse in that time. The previous owner said it was there when he bought it around 2003 and that the crack hadn't changed in 5 years. It's tight and thin and you wouldn't know it was there if you touched it and weren't looking. Comes with a beat up but structurally sound TKL hardshell case.

My camera's out of commission right now, but representative pictures can be found http://www.rivercityamps.com/electra/x260.php . I can try to get pictures of the crack or the guitar in general in the coming days. I'm open generally to trades, but would probably prefer cash. I may be open to shipping if this sits for a while, for $300.

TRADE IDEAS (+/- cash):

junky keyboards/basses

Boss HM-2 or other shoegazy, cheap dist.

practice amps

cheap, compact laptops (especially a 12" ibook G4 in good shape or a netbook)

other cheap effects or noisemakers

Archived