FS...Ibanez Floral Pattern JEM

uberthrall

• Members

Ok, so I got this one in a trade a month or so ago from Killing Nevada here on HC. When I got it in, despite the damage to the original neck it played really well with the exception of some fretting out on the B string from the 15th fret up. I immediatley sent it to my tech who was gonna do a partial fret level on it.

Now here's where the good part comes in. While it was in the shop I managed to find another Floral neck!! I figured it was a no brainer and jumped on it. The new neck went to the tech as soon as I got it and he put it all together and set it up. Now it's just killer, but due to the fact that I've overspent on new toys to a ridiculous degree......even for me, I have to move it.:facepalm: There's a very small crack behind one of the lockingnut holes that ain't going anywhere...the tech hit it with some glue just for good measure. This one has the typical neck joint cracks found in most all Ibbys, but are totally stable, and just finish cracks.....I made sure the shop checked it out really well.

The body on this one is really very,very clean all the way around......no dings or chips or anything else. The electronics and hardware are also issue free. I also have the original JEM case, but the interior fabric would need to be completely reglued and cleaned up. The middle latch appears to be sprung, but the outside of the case is in real good shape otherwise. I'll give whoever gets it the choice of the OHSC or a substitute Ibby hardshell.

I'm only selling this one as a last resort, and realize I'm probably gonna lose a little on the move, but I really have to recoup some cash. I know there was a fair amount of interest in this one the first time it was up with the heavily repaired neck. Now this one is vastly improved. Hell, I spent $310 on the neck, and $125 at the luthier, so this one ought to garner a bit of interest. I know cash is tight all over so, I'm more than willing to consider trade/cash offers for a lower priced guitar too.

I'm looking for $1,350 cash for this one shipped and insured. I have the original neck for sale on another board. If I get the full cash asking price, I'll throw in the original neck.........yeah I'm pretty motivated. I do not take Paypal, I just {censored}ing hate the hell out of them......a USPS money order will work just fine though. I'll also be happy to speak to anyone directly over the phone too........always a good idea,btw.

JEM009.jpg

JEM008.jpg

JEM001.jpg

JEM002.jpg

JEM010.jpg

Archived