Gibson Les Paul DC Special (P90's) in worn Yellow.

BuggyMan

• Members

I love this guitar, but I need to buy a neo Bass rig due to back strain and knee injury. So, I will offer this for sale to help fund new bass rig as it looks I have a new gig and can't handle moving a 98lb bass cab around anymore.

It is 100% Stock and plays well, was set up not too long ago. Set up w/ .10's and will through in some extra strings with it. comes w/ Gibson Gig bag.

I will say it it has a bit of a hum from time to time, not sure if it is a ground issue or from the new (old building) we moved to. It never hummed until we moved here and when I had it set up, I had the tech check it out, he said he could not find anything and it never hummed for him. So I am lead to believe it is due to the old house and maybe the fact that there is a hair salon below us. (Hair dyers and what not) But I wanted say it upfront for the interest of full disclosure.

It has the typical worn spots that it should, as it is the worn yellow finish. I guess Gibson take on relic finish? They no longer offer this finish from what I can find and last sold on MF for $849.

Sorry for the crappy pics. I will get some outside shots if the weather ever gets better here. (I'm just south of Buffalo)

P9261033.jpg

P9261034.jpg

P9261035.jpg

P9261036.jpg

P9261037.jpg

P9261038.jpg

P9261039.jpg

P9261040.jpg

P9261041.jpg

P9261043.jpg

I would like to get $675 obo PP/shipped in the lower 48 ONLY for it.

I might be temped by other guitar or bass trades as well, or neo bass cabs. (210 preferred)

Thanks for looking.If you have any questions or offers, please post here or PM me.

Archived