FT: PRS Hollowbody II

Bungles

• Members

Just curious what is out there. This guitar was purchased new in June and is in perfect condition. It has all of the options that PRS offers (10 Top and Back, Piezo Pickup, Gold Hardware, Bird Inlays) and a Wide Fat Neck. Comes with the Custom Modeled Case and all of the case candy. I have since gotten a Modern Eagle and this guitar is just not getting any playing time. The only modification to this instrument from the factory was the addition of Rosewood knobs (inlayed with Abalone Birds) the factory knobs would be included. This guitar has an amazing flame to the Mahogany Neck, it really has to be seen.

Here's a link to the closest I could find online to this guitar (the price is not the same as mine since this link only shows 1 out of the 4 options...it doesn't have the birds, 10 top/back, or gold hardware).

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/PRS-Hollowbody-II-Doublecut-Electric-Guitar-With-Wide-Fat-Neck-3Way-Toggle-Switch-and-Nickel-Hardware?sku=582742

With the $6000+ pricetag (and the economy being the way it is) I'd rather trade this guitar then sell it. I'd put the trade value at $3500.

Would be interested in...

- FUCHS, Two Rock, Carol Ann (Dumble Type of Amps)

- Matchless Amps

- Divided by 13 Amps (/13)

- Fender Custom Shop Strat

- Suhr Guitars

- PRS Guitars (would have to be a REALLY nice one though, they don't get much better than this one)

Hit me with some offers if you have anything interesting.

DSC00956.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

DSC00961.jpg

IMG00095-20091003-1956.jpg

• Members
Stunning!

But it seems to my untrained eye that the top three pics and the bottom pic are of different guitars?

BTW I am interested...you can PM me if you like.

Yep, the top three were taken in different (real bright) light when I first got the guitar. The last pic was just to illustrate the difference in the knobs and taken with my Blackberry and it's weak assed flash. It's the same guitar, just in different light. :thu:

Archived