Hand made Les Paul Junior

Bowen

• Members

Guitar has been sold. Thanks all.

Here is the build thread for this guitar.

Specs:

African mahogany neck and body

Cocobolo fingerboard with stainless steel frets and abalone dots

Wenge headstock overlay and pickguard

Ebony truss rod cover/cavity cover and knobs

25.5" scale

GFS P90

The guitar sounds like you'd expect, a punchy growly p90 tone that sweetens up very nicely. The weight is probably 9 or 10 lbs, Ive got no scale.

I had been planning to keep this one but it needs find another home.

I had lent it to a buddy for his band practics and it came back with a dimple and a couple of small scuffs.

Note about the pics: the flash highlighted the grain quite a bit on the full front and back shots. Update: the 2nd picture has been replaced to better show the color of the wood.

jr1.jpg

jr2.jpg

jr3.jpg

jr4.jpg

• Members

That thing is beautiful!

Are you accepting any trades or are you firm on a cash deal? I'd LOVE to get my hands on this thing.

Thank you!

I'd be open to part trades but I need some $$$ to buy parts for my next build.

• Members

What kind of partial trades...? That thing is gorgeous. I could probably even pick it up in person rather than have you ship.

I am looking for a cheapie strat (like a squier standard), Vox DA5, or a Line 6 toneport of some sort.

• Members
The only thing close to a cheapie strat is my Squier '51, so unless that interests you I'll just try to sell a couple pedals.
:thu:

A Squier '51 would interest me, although I've got a couple of people lined up to come by and take a look at it this afternoon. I'll keep this thread up to date.

Archived