The "Most Ibanez in one thread ever" Thread

uberthrall

• Members

Ok, for a number of reasons I'm listing these five golden era Ibanei. I'm really looking for cash, but having said that......I'm not ruling out trade offers as well, so feel free to bring em on. All prices are shipped and insured to the CONUS and are O.B.O.

First up I have a really rare 91' RG-770DX in Violet. The original DX's were/are rare in and of themselves, but the violet ones are the rarest of them all. This particular one is in really good shape......few nicks on the back here and there, but nothing bad at all. This one has no issues at all, and plays and sounds great. Also comes with a hardshell case. I'm looking for $995 for this one.

550-770dx009.jpg

550-770dx011.jpg

Next up is another rare Ibby. This one is an 89' USA Custom Graphic Snake. It comes loaded with a Bartolini active pickup. There are good size chips in the clearcoat along the edges, but the fabric underneath isn't damaged at all. This one plays and sounds really great and comes with the OHSC. I'll most likely sell only one of the pair......770DX or Snake, and hold the other one back, but that's not set in stone either I suppose. I'm looking for $895 for this one.GONE

IbbySnake001.jpg

IbbySnake005.jpg

Next is yet another rare one. This is a '92 S 540SOL Saber. These were only made for a couple of years, and had an oiled Mahogany body, and a maple fretboard. The only issue with this one is a stain on the treble side of the fretboard in the area of the 5th fret. Other than that, it's in good shape. I can dig up a case for this on too. I'm looking for $495.

mapleboardSaber001.jpg

closeupSaber005.jpg

Next up is another Saber. This one is an 89' that's really pretty damn clean for a 20 year old instrument. It also has the somewhat sought after grey bobbin pickups. It's currently strung with .011's and tuned to drop B.....it sounds pretty monstrous too. No case for this one, but I have a really nice Roadrunner gigbag. I'm looking for $450.

MesaandSaber010.jpg

MesaandSaber005.jpg

Last up I have an 87' RG-550 in Roadflare Red. This one here plays and sounds really good, and has no structural or electronic issues. It does however have a considerable array of dings and doinks. Also I wanted to mention that these pics were shot before I cleaned, restrung, and set her up. I've since removed the sticker, polished the frets...etc. I have the OHSC case for this one too. I'm looking for $500 shipped for it.ON HOLD

TheStodgyBadger001-1.jpg

TheStodgyBadger005.jpg

I can also be reached at rbeattie282@comcast.net. Also, I do not take Paypal....ever. A USPS money order always works though. I'll also speak directly to anyone over the phone if they want. Just PM me for my number.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How much do you need to get outta that half used bottle of Round-Up in the corner ??? shipped of course ..... seriously that snake is bad ass !!!!! I want that one... if I only had the cash...

Thanks man, the Snake is a pretty sweet axe, hoping to be able to keep it or the 770DX. That's actually antifreeze and motor oil......I'll throw it in with the first axe that sells......:lol:

BTW, got your PM about the Godin, I'm interested. Shoot some pics to my email addy and we can proceed from there if you want.:thu:

Archived