The LAST thread on Oasys....promise, its the LAst!!

• Members

Originally posted by Phineas

Hmm, I see the original thread was rubbished here. Not a bad idea.
;)
Puts the popularity of the Casi-O in perspective.
:D

That's Spritex's voice. Do you have Multiple Personality Disorder?

Always try to start with a truth...it sets a good precedent and suspends disbelief. An important component of good fiction.

Whatever: WonkaNoize/ Redlight/Spritex/now BETS (you always have to leave a clue, yes? Like the criminal returning to the scene of the crime.
;)

What self serving and sanctimonious palaver! Did you work for Communist Pravda? We've not seen the last of your ilk. Good-bye! A la prochaine!

Again, WonkaNoize/Redlight/Spritex/BETS, you give yourself away with your quirky punctuation...nobody else uses ellipses as periods...except YOU...so have another go with your Irish bull...only a fool couldn't see thru your childish antics...and if there are any fools here...they SHOULD run out and buy the Korg Casi-O...I also think we haven't seen the last of you...you'll just come in with another single digit post moniker and try to salvage your frail ego...an ego that is completely tied up to this poor, cost-cut-to-death board...and you might think about changing your voice and capitalising you I's...i think that would help...just a thought...
;)

Oh, yes, indeed! Don't flatter yourself that we did not see that your Wonka post was bogus. Our comments say as much. It was one more shot at the ol'
pinata
. And a good time was had by all. You'll note the KSS forum gets a mite slugglish during these times.
;)
These are mightily entertaining threads to many, it would plainly seem. Kay (Gay) muzak fodder...

Then you haven't done your research. But of course, why should you? Your purpose is darker, is it not? To SPAM your ware and threaten old members with posting of personal information. What a human trash you are!

The points have been made to excruciation. Obviously you are a fool, and a cur.

If you can't see clearly, see an optometrist. You will not find one here. A mirror would help. In it you would see a Korg marketeer, an Irish Arse fanboy, and a thoroughly reprehensible craven cur. But entertaining, nonetheless.

Oh, heaven help us poor benighted fools and DO share.
:rolleyes:

Repetitio ad nauseum.

Yes, and if I were Bill Gates and your Casi-O had some BALLS!

Oops! you showed your partisanship. Bad Korg. Bad Sweetwater. And as far as foul play, you and your ilk threatened Mike51 personally, as Birdie mentioned. Let me see, Mike51 or BETS, WonkaNoise/Redlight/Spritex? Ummm, let's see. {censored} YOU!!!!!

The ones who actually do have gear are the ones who know how lame the Casi-O is! C'est logique, Sacre Bleu!

Nice sales pitch in the end. But, as anyone knew since February, the Casi-O is still-born. This last entretemps was just one last kick at the ball. And Casi-O what fun it was.

Yes, I am sure you have not said all you want to say, for you have said nothing at all!

Now do go and try again. Eventually, by trial and error, you're bound to get it right!. Fortunately, I and most of these forumites will have long since succumbed to old age.
:)

:confused:

Have no clue what so ever what any of that meant, totally and utterly crazy post :confused:

• Members
Originally posted by Yoozer

Kudos to yoozer, i always leave a clue, wondered who would be first.

Actually, that post was my first post for over a month or so, i could not believe some of the {censored} i have been reading here.

I'll be back, i'm gunna post a mutha of all posts tomorrow!

hehehe

• Members

Originally posted by B E T S

Kudos to yoozer, i always leave a clue, wondered who would be first.

Actually, that post was my first post for over a month or so, i could not believe some of the {censored} i have been reading here.

hehehe

you really REALLY need to get a life :(

• Members

Originally posted by myteeGTi

you really REALLY need to get a life
:(

I post here once in one month and YOU say I need to get a life :D

Do you have any idea what I have been doing this past month?

No?

Thought not.

• Members

Originally posted by B E T S

i always leave a clue, wondered who would be first.

hehehe

Such unprecedented levels of douche... it's stunning. Somewhere, in the back of your mind, are you quietly weeping? Shhhhh... don't answer my darling, no words... no words.

• Members

Originally posted by The Severalist

Such unprecedented levels of douche... it's stunning. Somewhere, in the back of your mind, are you quietly weeping? Shhhhh... don't answer my darling, no words... no words.

I must remember to look up the word douche, really have no clue what it means.

One quick question, have we ever chatted here before? You seem to know A D S R but i do not know your moniker, but i do get that a alot here.

• Members

Originally posted by Yoozer

Just in case anyone passed this by, I got such a hearty chuckle from this entry:

2. douche

a device used to scrub out a sordid, stinking, gungey {censored}

jeniffer's sickeningly filthy minge made the boys gag. so jason did the decent thing; he bought her a multipack of douches for christmas. "oh great!" she exclaimed. "now my vagina won't smell of rotting seafood!" she went into the toilet and got busy.

• Members

Originally posted by Phineas

That's Spritex's voice. Do you have Multiple Personality Disorder?

Whatever: WonkaNoize/ Redlight/Spritex/now BETS (you always have to leave a clue, yes? Like the criminal returning to the scene of the crime.
;)

If you ask nicely, Yoozer can probably tell you that my IP is in Finland and the others probably not. I.D.I.O.T.

Ah, but then you will claim that Korg pays me charter flights over the atlantic every day to let me post SPAM from different countries....

:D

Archived