FS: Spectacular Melancon Custom Artist S style Koa Top $1725

wrxplayer

• Members

I will be putting on ebay Sunday night the spectacular Melancon Custom Artist S type that I recently purchased. It's serial #912 and the build sheet is below.

This would be a super "strat" for PRS fans. The guitar is truly beautiful and the Koa Burst top is, as my mom would say, "to die for." If it was a PRS it would qualify for "10 Top" designation. The custom wound Melancon pickups sound great as well. I don't have the specs but I'd guess they have a bit more output than Fralin Hot Blues but I wouldn't call them high output single coils by any means.

Because of the promotion that ebay has with www.bing.com, it is often beneficial to buyer and seller to go thru www.bing.com shopping and ebay rather than a direct sale if the buyer wants to use paypal. The "net cost" to the buyer will be $1725 + shipping (it will be listed at $1875 and there's an 8% discount). I will also sell on a cash deal for $1725 + shipping. Save shipping by picking it up in Central NJ or Manhattan.

The ONLY reason I'm selling is because I'm not a neat person. If I keep this guitar I will eventually, and likely fairly soon, nick up the top. And that would be a big shame. I should have realized that before buying it but it's too late for that.

PM or email me if you're interested.

Serial Number: 912

Completed: 2003-07-03

Model: Custom Artist

Body Wood: Mahogany

Body Color: Vintage Burst

Chambers?: Y

Top Wood: Flame Koa

Neck Wood: Mahogany

Neck Finish: Satin

Headstock Color: Matching

Neck Carve: Standard