FS/FT - Jackson DK2 (Feeler)

mercutioburns

• Members

$430 shipped!!! Looking for 7 or 8 strings!

same post from sevenstring:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Jackson DK2 with D-Sonic, Chopper, and Air Norton S

Modifications (if any): blocked trem, neck shim added after setup, taped trem springs

Accessories (hardshell case etc): gig bag, allen wrenches and whammy bar

Location (City,State or City,Country): Hawaii

Contact Info (No Phone #s): pm me

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): mercutioburns on ultimate guitar and harmony central

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $430 shipped or best offer

Pictures:

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg

IMG_3290.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

DSC01466.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

Got this off a badass craigslist deal awhile back. Got her into excellent playing condition, but I just can't justify having 2 of the same guitar. Granted this is H-S-S while my DXMG is H-H, but that's another matter. Trying to see what offers are out there.

Issues: very slight pin head sized dings near tone knob and left of neck pup. Very hard to see unless you're actively looking for it under direct light.

Pickup selector switch has the black plastic nub removed, it just won't stay attached. It'll be included with the tools and and such.

The middle and neck pups were overtightened, so there is some warping of the plastic cover by the screws but does not affect pickup height adjustability. It's mainly an aesthetic concern. Picture 2 is an idea of what it looks like.

About the guitar: These did not come with pups, so I threw in my D-Sonic and bought The Chopper and Air Norton S off ebay. I had her professionally set up for Not Even Slinky strings for C# standard tuning (great for your BTBAM covers) and had the action set as low as possible with minimal buzz. A neck shim was added for the low action. I blocked the trem and it drops tuning just fine. I cleaned the frets and oiled the fretboard, and the fretboard is a nice solid brown. The pots are very fast and smooth, assuming they're alpha pots from the alpha label on them. Tuners are also very smooth. It seriously plays like butter

It'll come with all the accessories: whammy bar, locking nuts, allen wrenches, and gigbag.

Looking for:

7 or 8 string guitars

Gaming PC

+min requirements

-quad core at least 2.8 ghz

-4 gb rams

-video card powerful enough to play latest games decently and for CAD work

-450 watt power supply

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...