!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Gear Sell-Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamsa

• Members

For sale are various items. No trades on these as I need the funds to pay down my Paypal card.

First off is my Washburn Custom Shop NX6 one off. Beautiful guitar.

Two piece maple body

Maple neck

Ebony fretboard

SS Frets

Stephens Extended Cutaway System

Sperzel Locking Tuners

Buzz Feiten Tuning System

Lace Sensor Hot Gold Pickups (The set with the much more powerful bridge pickup)

Stop Tail

This thing is just gorgeous and there's no way the pictures can convey how good it looks. Comes with Washburn Custom Anvil Road Case. I love the guitar but plain and simply I just don't get along with single coil guitars.

$700 Shipped/PP

DSCF6861.jpg

DSCF6863.jpg

DSCF6864.jpg

DSCF6859.jpg

DSCF6867.jpg

Next is my Charvel "Charvette" guitar. This one is the H-S-S conf. Great guitar. Could use a set up as I haven't played it much in the last few years. Replaced the stock bridge pickup with a Dimarzio Super Distortion. Massive improvement. Comes in a cheap gig bag. Floyd Rose trem of course.

$200.00 Shipped/PP

eqipment080.jpg

eqipment082.jpg

Third, A Sovtek Mig 60. Great amp. This one is special in that it has benn modded. In essence it was modded to be a non master volume head. Gone is that fuzzy distortion these are known for. Has much more punch and clarity. Very reminicent of an old Marshall. $475 Shipped/PP

DSCF6829.jpg

DSCF6833.jpg

And last but not least, is an attenuator built by electrical genius Mike VansEvers. (Hope I spelled that right) Killer attenuator. Every bit as good if not better thatn a Hotplate. Less compressed I think. Sounds absolutely fantastic with the Sovtek listed above. Ability to switch from 16, 8, and 4 ohms. Also has a line out. My camera dies so I'll get pic up tomorrow.

$150 Shipped/PP

DSCF7053.jpg

If anyone is interested, I'll do a package discount on the Sovtek and attennuator. PM me. No trades please. Thanks.

Archived