FS Ibanez Jem 7VWH, Charvel So-Cal, Washburn USA CS, Heartfield Feeler

ricky_lee

• Members

Messed up my hand and wrist a few days ago and some of these need to go, so I am throwing out a feeler for some offers.

Ibanez Jem 7VWH. Ebony Board and Lo-Pro edge. Beautiful Flame Maple Neck makes this a rare collector, pink lined Jem Hsc in clean condition. Someone recently sold a normal plain maple/Ebony Jem7vwh neck on evilbay for well over $900, so just the neck here is worth some $$$ as this is the only Jem7VWH I've ever seen with a flame neck. Original knobs are in the case. White cliploc strap

Charvel So-Cal Model 1. Candy Green. Added D-Tuna. GFS VEH pickups neck and bridge. I do have a set of Dimarzio EVOs I can install, but these GFS pickups are amazing for classic metal. Side by side as good as the Fender/EVH pickup that is selling for $200 last I saw. Includes top end TKL form fit Strat case that fits the body like a glove in clean condition. Cliploc strat.

Heartfield Talon. Clean condition. Plays great. Ibanez and Jackson pickups. No case. Dunlop straplocs

Washburn USA Custom Shop CT DLX/P3. this is the same LP style that Nuno played in the late 90's. Rare Factory Bigsby. Duncans. Non original HSC, Cliploc Strap.

pics at:

http://s352.photobucket.com/home/ricky_kodadek

Archived