FS....EBMM Axis Super Sport

uberthrall

• Members

Due to the economy kicking my ass I'm moving my EBMM Super Sport. This one was completed on 9/9/99, I called Ernie Ball and found the exact build date. It's definitely a player, there's a crack on the back of the body and a little on the side that's been touched up. It's 100% stable and a non issue as far as stability and structural integrity is concerned. The only other thing other than a some scratches in the finish on the back, is the pickup selector blade is bent. It works perfectly though. This one plays and sounds great however, and I'll be sorry to see it go.

I'm looking for $750 or B.O. for this one. I'll also include a case as well. I don't use Paypal for selling or buying, as I just hate the hell out of them, but a USPS money order will work just fine. Also, I might consider a trade/cash deal for a lesser guitar, but I really need to get some cash out of moving this one. I'll also be happy to speak to anyone directly, just PM me for my phone number. I can also be reached via my email rbeattie282@comcast.net.

IceWorldEBMM007.jpg

IceWorldEBMM012.jpg

IceWorldEBMM010.jpg

IceWorldEBMM009.jpg

IceWorldEBMM014.jpg

IceWorldEBMM013.jpg

IceWorldEBMM008.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived